We are unique amongst drylining contractors
Our aim is to help our clients to get the best from us. To do this, we have our own in-house:
- Design Team for pre and post contract design, to help with project planning and to ensure we’re supplying exactly what you need;
- Technical Department delivering expert technical backup and working with many electronic collaboration tools;
- Health and Safety Department with a team of qualified health and safety professionals training our staff and monitoring all our activities. We have adopted and use thorough and consistent policies, procedures, handbooks, risk assessments and method statements;
- IT Department for more effective communications and greater efficiency all round;
- Human Resources and Training Department to recruit our team members and keep them up-to-date with skills, technology and practice;
- Labour Coordination Department to ensure a reliable supply of skills and resource for every project;
- Purchasing and Plant Department to ensure consistent supplies of materials and plant to our Sites;
We also have fully-documented, internal Quality Assurance Systems and Procedures.
With 20 years’ experience, White Ceilings and Partitions sets the pace in its field. Our experience means we can handle numerous contracts at once, and yet we treat each one with the same high level of attention.
We work the North West and also but cover the country as projects demand. You can be confident of consistently polite and courteous customer care from every member of our team.